Announcing BHHC Pay-As-You-Go!
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies is pleased to announce a new billing product for Workers
Compensation policyholders: BHHC Pay-As-You-Go! With this automated billing option, policyholders
authorize their payroll vendor to provide BHHC with payroll reports each cycle; BHHC then adjusts and
collects premium based on each report via ACH/EFT. It’s that easy!
Please contact us for more information • email@example.com
No deposit premium!
• No deposit payment is required. Note that if payroll
vendor is ADP or Paychex, an annual reporting fee
• Any applicable taxes and fees will be collected
upfront via ACH/EFT.
No more manual payroll reporting
• No need to log in each month to initiate a payment
or manually enter payroll.
Simple set-up process
• Fill out our eligibility and authorization forms,
register for the BHHC Policyholder Portal, and
provide your bank account information for a
recurring ACH/EFT transaction – that’s it!
Minimize surprises at final audit
• With an accurate, complete, and timely reporting
and billing schedule facilitated by BHHC
Pay-As-You-Go, final audit premium adjustments
can be mitigated.
• Policyholders with fluctuating payrolls can see an
improvement in cash flows since premium is
billed in real-time weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Easy renewal process
• No additional forms, paperwork, or authorizations
are required – unless there’s been a change in the
policyholder’s billing contact(s), or bank account
information, or payroll provider. If the
policyholder’s payroll provider is ADP or Paychex,
a $250 set-up fee will be applied at the start of
each policy term.