PSIC Launches New Dwelling Fire Product effective 9/5
- Lower Rates
- Higher Limits
- Expanded Coverages (DP3 only)
CA renewal and new business policies with an effective date of September 5, 2016 will reflect the exciting new changes to our Dwelling Fire products. All DP3 renewals will be offered new optional coverage enhancements. Some of the highlights are below:
- New Business Limits increased from $700,000 to $1,000,000
- Renewal Limits increased from $750,000 to $1,300,000
- Auto Discount
- A 5% premium credit is available if the insured has a current private passenger auto policy with the same producer.
- Removed Plumbing Endorsements
- No longer asking for type of plumbing, only the age of the plumbing
- 150% Extended Replacement Cost (DP3 only)
- 25% for 7% of base premium
- 50% for 9% of base premium
- Limited Sewer or Drain Backup Coverage- Option to increase limits (DP3 only)
- Up to $10,000 for $115
- Tar and gravel roofs are now acceptable, but subject to roof endorsement for Fire and Lightning Only.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage available (DP3 only)
- $100,000 coverage for $32 to cover appliances ($500 deductible)
- Service Line Coverage available (DP3 only)
- $10,000 coverage for $23 to cover the underground service lines ($500 deductible)
If you have any questions about the changes, the coverage options available or about getting a quote, please contact us 310.204.1788 or feel free to email us at email@example.com
We appreciate are continued partnership with Pacific Specialty.